CLZ 12.5% 0.7¢ classic minerals ltd

I have to hand it to you Plcent, you sure picked a winner. I had...

1. 2,796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 499
    I have to hand it to you Plcent, you sure picked a winner. I had a look at it & it's class managent was aparent . I stay on this woofer, as I can identify scam management at a mile away. I only put $500 into this & it headed down from the day I bought it at 8/10 the of a cent - now it is worth 7 cents . The reason that happened was, that someone there devised this strategy of issuing stock at ever lower prices, with the assurance that they could go on the market & double their money . That didn't last very long till there were no buyers on screen, because they issued so much stock off the market at below-market prices.
    Then they got creditors to take stock for work done. That lasted till there were practically no buyers .- & they undermined them by issuing more stock below the lowest market price. Most in the seller cue lost money when they did the consolidations
    They have burnt shareholders, brokers & financiers: they just keep turning up new people to burn. They are incredibly skilled at that. The problem is after the new ones are burnt they got to find another new one.
    The new financiers get burned, because they don't do their due diligence. I believe CLZ is a finance company rather than a gold mining company. I think Daft-Garth is a company hanger on, who gets a few crumbs for defending them.
    This is a multi-million dollar business for them, but it all depended on selling stock on the market to the bunnies that don't do due diligence & to those who buy on technical analysis(TA) .
    Let's see if they pull off this Au Resources, they haven't said they have the million yet - let alone the other 9 million . A million will go nowhere in this operation- as there are so many on the gravy train, I believe there are many thousands of people who have lost money on this - perhaps tens of thousands watch carefully now, they claim they got this Au Resources signed up now . There will be some reason why it doesn't proceed, and they will be able to get their money out of the market. Look at Audic AWJ , Ora Banda OBM & Westgold WGX. Look at their runs on the board . I would be surprised if a vehical they owned had Classic Minerals written on it - as it would likely be be trashed in no time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $2.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $8.586K 1.212M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 5694429 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 406107 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ 1246484
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
CLZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.