GOR 1.63% $1.56 gold road resources limited

All time highs, page-441

1. 12,866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 667
    Yeah thank you to all supporting peoples here in GOR discussion, it can be a cruel world with cruel people reflecting their troubled world unto others.
    Mozzie thank you, as you showed true colours and stood up for me.
    I let it go as he entitled to opinion and one of my posts I put quotes through in 1 and 1 other shortened some words.
    He also shorted and had endless sentence etc but this is not an English word judging site?
    Then later saw. He was here for as seen stirring up? do not get moderated for me.
    A bit weird in him benefitting on the great GOR journey when he stabs them in the back.
    If he read all and did more research with posts & GOR he would have some intelligence to better comment.
    I am not an egotist and do not need his approval or likes etc and here about GOLD, GOR and the enjoying with others the journey.
    Do not let him in your space and he will need to seek out others he can get whatever he needs from them if they let him. Why?
    Anyway other peoples posts I look forward to in GOLD, posting same with others & this great GOR company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.56
Change
0.025(1.63%)
Mkt cap ! $1.690B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.54 $1.56 $1.54 $4.453M 2.865M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 138 $1.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.57 59999 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.