CTP 7.69% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

All time low?, page-5

1. 303 Posts.
    As someone has stated elsewhere, a pathetic AU$150 million will absorb 75% (plus) of this company. It makes you wonder as Central Petroleum Limited (Coy) have promoted the below bullet points to death but but but, the Coy’s share price valuation is still very much lower when the so called budded “rebels” back flipped on their management removal plans.
    1.    We are at AU$0.063 per share, yet our company has a rejuvenated board of eight (8) directors, why?
    2.    We are at AU$0.063 per share, yet we have so called two (2) world call gorillas in partnership, why?
    3.    We are at AU$0.063 per share, yet our company has and promotes “an experienced management team”, Why?
    4.    We are at AU$0.063 per share, yet our company is producing and selling oil, why?
    5.    We are at AU$0.063 per share, yet our company is producing and selling gas, why?
    6.    We are at AU$0.063 per share, yet our company states “costs under control”, why?

The market does not seem to recognize the experienced management team or the rejuvenated board of eight (8) directors, or the production and sales of Oil and Gas (O&G) or the benefits in having a so called strategic partnership with two (2) gorillas, do they?

Sorry folks, but it is called as it is assessed, if one used readily available information, the share price decline based on fundamentals, charts and trends look like it will continue downwards, I hope that I am wrong, but but but.

I am a firm believer/s in raising issues as they are seen based on merit, the situation associated with wealth destruction is concerning and those investors thinking of purchasing into this organization needs my side of the story as they need the bottom draw communicators.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.004(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $22.36K 454.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104163 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 96150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.