CTP 7.69% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

All time low?, page-8

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""(Scratching to find a positive to cheer holders up but with capital now running low could self interest kick in to stir the 8 directors and 31 employees into action?)""

What concerns me mOngy, is that JH's Court Case is well overdue and it is bound to come out anytime. After all it has been about 8 months since it was finished and IMO when that is happening, it could mean that the quantum of the damages, if any, could be quite significant.

If so, where are we going to get the money to meet that payment, especially if the Insurance Company, for one reason or another, is not going to come up with any cash.??

That is a big worry in anyone's mind. Especially at the Board level of the "BIG 8's".

And although chances are very small from happening, what will happen if the Court (Justice Le Miere I believe), decides to reinstate JH to his original position.??

And lets not forget that, there are 4 more cases to be heard after this one in regards to defamation cases involving all the previous Directors and the Company itself. And don't forget that the first case about defamation has already being won by JH which, IMHO, could have set a precedent for the next ones.

Oh those Rebels!!! What did they manage to do if that was to be the case.!!!

As they say, just give it time and all the cows will eventually come home for the milking...It will start hurting them if they don't...

dyor!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.004(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $22.36K 454.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104163 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 96150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.