SI6 0.00% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

All time low, page-20

1. 2,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 459
    12-06-2018
    Mr King commented, “I am excited by the opportunity to join SI6 and to get behind the Chuatsa Vanadium-Titanium and Shamva Lithium Projects. I was attracted to both projects for their potential in scale and grade for metals with an electric vehicle (EV) thematic. The business environment in Zimbabwe is transforming significantly as evidenced by increased activity in their resources industry. I look forward to working with the team to deliver value for shareholders.”

Both project have discontinued although those projects were not bad and drill results also were not bad (have seen much worser then these results), the option to acquire up to an 80% interest in the Chuatsa Vanadium-Titanium and Shamva Lithium Projects in Zimbabwe was also not new for SI6.

Butttt, ok they made their decision for the best interests of shareholders not to continue, and now Mr King, what will be next for the best interests of shareholders ....???? any ideas ??? It looks like we have nothing on hands for the moment, let's all take a break, next year we will see what comes out of the hat if we still have a head.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.553M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 184356824 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 19694089 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.