VFX 33.3% 0.4¢ visionflex group limited

How depressing. I have reduced over recent months and after...

1. 1,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 648
    How depressing. I have reduced over recent months and after klaus getting the boot I just have a v small parcel left for the Hail Mary bet, most sold off.

yes it’s sad to see klaus go after all his efforts over many years, but he has clearly failed to execute and I think 1st is struggling to monetise the deals with st vincents, Medibank and benestar which all displayed strong promise but havnt shown results more than a year on, even allowing for the usual covid excuses.

I recently spoke last week with a large GP practice who were going to take up 1st but then decided last minute on a competitor hotdoc because they were u happy with the lack of functionality and inferior patient (customer) experience with 1st’s offering. That’s another red flag for me.

I hope they can salvage the situation but it looks grim to me with a lack of a proper ceo, board and cash. If Plummer is lawyering up that bodes poorly for all concerned.

I suspect we will get another falsely optimistic and unrealistic quarterly this week, perhaps trying to pump up the sp in preparation for a trading halt and equity raise shortly after. Not sure if anyone will fall for it though...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.002(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $5.668M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $401 100.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1845000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.