SBL 0.00% 0.1¢ signature metals limited

From Quatertly Activities report posted on May 1st:Subsequent to...

1. 336 Posts.
    From Quatertly Activities report posted on May 1st:

Subsequent to the end of the March Quarter the Company announced the appointment of Mark Gillie, Choy Yin Wong, Roland Selvanayagam and Theo Christodoulou as alternate director, to the board of Signature Metals Limited. In addition to these appointments (which are summarised below) the Company has also substantially strengthened its technical team on site with two key appointments:

Mark Meyer – Project Manager
    A graduate Mechanical Engineer from the University of the Witwatersrand in South Africa, he has over 30 years of experience in mining in roles from Mine Engineer and Mine
    Manager through to senior management positions, most recently Chief Operating Officer of Duration Gold Zimbabwe. Mark has prior experience in Ghana at the Bibiani Mine with Central African Gold PLC where he was Group Manager Engineering. His early years were spent in Barberton where experience was gained in surface and underground mechanised mining, as well as the processing of refractory sulphide gold ores.

Bill Reid – Manager Geology
    Bill Reid is the resident Manager - Geology at Owere Mines. He graduated in 1994 with a geology degree from The University of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. Bill has worked in Archaean, Proterozoic and Phanerozoic terranes, principally on gold and base metal systems in Australia, Canada and Africa. His experience includes industry exploration geology and government survey geology. He has worked in Africa from early 2011 - on projects in the Zimbabwe Craton and the Birimian terranes of the West African Craton – both as a consultant and with Stellar Services.

APRIL APPOINTMENT - MARK GILLIE
    Mark Gillie is an Australian mining professional with over 25 years of experience in the mining and exploration industry. His experience and skill sets are both broad and deep as he has been involved in all aspects of the industry from operational level to Chief Executive. Mark is currently LionGold’s Director of African Operations and has extensive experience in Africa, having spent the last 20 years of his career in that region. Mark has been active in Ghana for many years, most recently as COO of African Stellar Ghana Ltd and before that as a founding member of the executive team managing Central African Gold Limited Plc, where he was Group Manager for Business Development. He was later appointed as the Investec Bank Representative, on-site at the Bibiani Gold Mine in Ghana, with operational control of the mine until its eventual disposal to Noble Mineral Resources Ltd. Mark was also previously the Chief Executive Officer of Digital Mining Services and of Rift Mining, a South African company engaged in gold exploration in Africa.

With the Board’s approval, Mr Mark Gillie has appointed Theo Christodoulou, LionGold’s Director of Corporate Development, as an Alternate Director for his position as Director. Mr Christodoulou is a Chartered Accountant who spent 5 years with audit firm PWC before joining Deutsche Bank in South Africa where he spent 11 years, the last 5 of those as a Director running the Metals and Mining Division. He has extensive experience in M&A and corporate finance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.