CUS 1.82% 5.6¢ copper search limited

all very quiet

1. 496 Posts.
    I know its the festive season and all however I would have thought we would have received un updated by now. Cant see terms of a sale to the other JV partner (mastercard) being settled over Christmas, and given there has been no announcment I cant see any releif from that end. Further I would have thought that a small placement to instos (if required) would have been wrapped up before christmas. Will just have to assume that if the placement hasnt been conducted then its all good and cashflows will easily cover the obligations (is that being naively optimistic) - same sentiment gave a shot in the arm to the TPI s/p recently. As an aside I see Harvey Norman have said that their sales have definetly been positively effected via the governments handout so you would expect that December has also been a good month for transactions for CUS. Anyways not to get to sentimental, but ive got a soft spot for the cus thread - hope everyone has a enjoyable and safe christmas with loved ones, and heres to a bottler of a 2009 for CUS (fingers crossed)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $6.287M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $8.189K 148.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 92259 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.