AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

All will be fine!, page-46

1. 3,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    I don't see how we can be critical. A deal could still be done but id say obviously no worthy deal has materialised to be taken serious. Many of the companies would prefer Jorc but some don't need it. I don't understand Catl and how they are going about it. I think they have held interest on AVZ the longest possibly. IPO in July?

I feel Klaus and the team are listening to us holders and especially the early ones by reading between the lines from the vote on twitter recently. overwhelmingly, most are happy to wait for a better price with a possible Jorc. this gets many past the CGT 12 months. a horrid amount of tax to pay for some of the early holders.

I personally think it was all possible before but the Chinese are playing a good poker game on this. Maybe they have trouble paying a high share price? But any low balls will not get far, but quick action would be certain to follow.

I have no issue with a real reasonable outcome here and a range from 50 through to close $1 don't seem unattainable. But then real bids that may come after this is anybody's guess and would $1.40 really be unreasonable?

Without covering what so many other great points posters say, just look at the MC of some of these Chinese companies in recent times and revisit some of the info from ML. personally, I don't see how some companies suits will face their boards if this acquisition is not made. Their MC alone would diminish far greater than a TO acquisition cost of AVZ.

they need to get their head around it and know there cant be a aggressive TO and it will only be friendly. they will at some stage need to buy on the market. I don't think that's really been seriously happening presently. so we could see another strong market here in the short med term. ill hold regardless of the swings here as I really cant benefit paying full tax on the proceeds and reinvesting at a possible few pips lower and then to pay the income tax on bags after this AIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.