ROB 0.00% 0.4¢ robe australia limited

How many of these oversold little companies burst anew to...

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    How many of these oversold little companies burst anew to retouch previous highs? How many of these little companies have more to give?

I can't say what I know to be honest it would take 20 posts. China is not all shine and roses, America is waging war on China, driving up oil prices because China needs their exports to keep flowing, China needs a strong US dollar. Google executive orders in America...

Research ROB for yourself carefully, why did it run like it did? Why will it run again? ROB's latest MA and momentum are going in the wrong direction or so it seems, ROB is up against the market, what do people expect? ROB is a stock that can easily move into the green, and in my opinion trashing ROB ignores everything they are sitting on. Their expenses are small, they have cash, they have strong holders and they are holding really well despite its decline. People forget only a few months ago ROB was riding high.

ROB is going to run again, in my opinion. All it will take is an astute broker to make it another fav pony.

What is the consensus about ROB's asset?

We all hold and are waiting for the market to catch up with us. I know a few geologists and the strong view is Mongolia and COAL is a hot topic 2012. What other companies offer us in this industry as much potential growth on our capital? ROB is a high risk high return stock, the critical thing is can you wait patiently for the price to retouch the old highs?

DYOR

KIND Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.