ROB 0.00% 0.4¢ robe australia limited

Ultimately it is the delay in getting a Geologist's report on...

1. J8
    14,532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 821
    Ultimately it is the delay in getting a Geologist's report on the table that has caused the befuddled prices .

The market wanted to forward value the stock but no news is bad news and backwards she went .

The first time the oppies went for a run they were hit hard at half a cent and again now half a cent ( plus ) is proving a strong base . This gives us the NOW price as it did before the heads ran up last time . It follows then ( my reverse logic LOL ) that the heads should be one cent ahead of the oppies price . IE 1.5c . This was and is again the base value of ROB , imo of course .

Which means that the forward value ( when announcements prove forthcoming ) can be realised from the same base as before the delay .

We holders have done the hard yards and most have a pretty good average by now I would say .

The plan going forward is set out and a rerun to previous highs is going to be upon us soon . This time the anticipation will be less obvious .... and will have to be backed up by performance .

I am happy to keep buying a few options along the way .. leaving plenty of scope for either holding or converting some for the CR . This way I can hedge my bets . If the CR is an SPP and represents value I will convert some or all . If not they have a VERY long time to run .

I believe they will make the CR a juicy one in order to get people to convert , thereby raising more funds .

The CR will be priced from the IGR opinion and the quality of management coming on board ..... obviously it will be quite a bit higher than today's price if both goals are achieved .

I wait .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.