SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

all you experts, page-4

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi(mecki)

I think you have got hold of the wrong end of the stick.

We are not going to Perth to have a go at Management.
    Have a look at what I have said before about management.

The Directors and Management at SDL would be as good as any in the iron ore industry.

Some have got impatient because they have not had the up dates they wanted by a certain date.

A lot of us are aware of the huge project this is and the reasons we are not going to get announcements necessarily when expected.

We are going to the AGM to ask some questions about other things that could transpire in the future so we have a better understanding about the tenements in Cameroon,The Congo,about any likely out comes from Boka Boka,Belinga and any other tenements in Gabon that may get involved with SDL.
    We have questions to ask about large share holders and any connections they may have with funding,shipping and a lot of other things that are not likely to come out in announcements by SDL.

I am not sure where you got the idea we were going to be knocking the Directors from.

That is the last thing we will be doing,we want to get their trust so we can have talks again if we feel there is a need.
    As I have said during this week,I would like to ask SDL Directors if it would be possible to arrange site visits for them that want to visit and can afford to go.

There is no way we will get permission if we were to be having ago at them.
    There is no reason to have ago at them as far as I am concerned.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.