SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi(Secondlevel)I am making up a list at present to send to...

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi(Secondlevel)

I am making up a list at present to send to SDL.

The problem for share holders traveling to the AGM from the Eastern states or even out of Perth is the time and cost for an hour of questioning of Directors and then have to fly back again with out being able to ask a question or ask only 1 or 2 questions and come away not being much the wiser.
    I am not saying others are not good researchers,but some questions I have to ask are about people,companies,countries,other tenements,so many things I do not even see being discussed on HotCopper as a lot of people are not aware they are or could be involved.

I have done research on the region SDL are exploring, outside SDL's tenements and sent Google maps and information to SDL about these areas in case they are too busy to look into them.
    SDL are most likely aware of all the known iron ore targets that have been logged by Geologist that have visited the area.But there could be areas geologist have not had a look at because of time and getting into some areas as there are no tracks to travel on.

I have three 3 inch wide folders,4 inches wide at the open end of printed research plus other stuff stored on my computer just on SDL and the region they are exploring.
    I have two more folders the same size on BRM and about 3 other folders the same size on the Pilbara and iron ore companies in the Pilbara.

Share holders have money invested so have a right to ask questions.
    What ever answers we get will be posted on Hot Copper if they are worth posting.

There is nothing stopping you from requesting a meeting at some time in the future.
    There is nothing stopping you or Mecki sending in questions to SDL and requesting answers.
    You are more likely going to find out more about the long term future not only of SDL but for the region by a couple of us having a separate meeting.

Do you not trust us to report back?

After the meeting we have to sit down for most probably several hours to go through our questions and what ever answers we get and try to work out by putting two and two together and through analysing every thing to see if we can see any connections with what we have.Then get it all typed up to report back on our findings.

There is a saying along the lines that if you do not ask questions you do not get answers and learn anything.

It may seem unusual but we are trying to get a close repore with directors and management.Similar to PLV share holders who have Showman answer questions on HotCopper for them.
    We are just trying to do some thing in a short meeting rather then like Showman who could spend several hours per week answering questions on HotCopper.

By the way it is fine by me for you or any one to have an opinion of your own even if it is different to most of us here on the forum.That is what the forum is about people discussing things.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.