SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi WestcottThere is no question in my mind that your research is...

1. 288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi Westcott

There is no question in my mind that your research is extensive. I have followed SDL on this forum for about two years now and you are a great contributor.

Its not a matter of trusting if you are going to report any information provided by SDL back to this forum. In the normal course of events, you are entitled to share as little or as much of your research as you have acquired.

In this circumstance though, the suggestion of a separate meeting following the AGM specifically for a group of HotCopper SDL members is not the standard.

For example,

1. Following the AGM, it would not appropriate for the Board to be absent at a private meeting with SDL HotCopper members. Other shareholders are entitled to expect that Board Members will be available for informal discussions during drinks etc which inevitably occurs following the formalities of an AGM.
    2. Would the information discussed in the separate meeting be formally minuted and released by SDL as per information that would normally fall under the AGM?

Don't get me wrong, i am supportive of your commitment. However i think that if these questions were put to SDL directly, they would consider it to be in the best interests of the company to integrate your questions into the actual AGM question time.

Agreed, all good debate, although as a shareholder i would not be satisfied with my Board if the structure of the AGM was modified to suit HotCopper members.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.