SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Suggest registering for the company's newsletter and bookmarking...

1. 1,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455

Suggest registering for the company's newsletter and bookmarking updates at https://www.splitit.com/investors/webinars/

If you're serious about really getting to know this company, spend some time and educate yourself.

As for the knowledgeable rabble who are quick to post on a stock they don't hold, have a sell sentiment and feel to compelled to down ramp, stick 'em on ignore. Cleans up threads big time. Certainly not against any alternative views (as it challenges my own assumptions), just welcome informed comment.

On V/MC, would expect initial roll-out by late Q3 early Q4 to capture Christmas/ YE sales. The team are highly motivated and onboarding now takes minutes (with Stripe) - Brad's words. And both V/MC won't want to fall behind the other so competitive juices between them (Wirecard anyone?) will motivate collaboration.

On Amex, closed loop and merchant fees are typically higher. Acceptance can be an issue. However Brad inferred potentially more partnership deals to come.

As for Japan closed and whilst Japanese are by nature conservative, Anglo-Saxon countries use of credit makes US, Canada & UK prime markets.

Best of all, expect June sales to be released end of next week/ early following. Brad knows the importance of managing market expectations and market messaging.

As for AU being strategic but very competitive, if consumer credit is regulated further as Brad mentioned and SPT gets its names better recognized (as it expands across its immediate priority markets), the uniqueness of it's offering may be perfect to disrupt the AU market. My suppositon only as the market is far from saturated, consumer cofidence will be well down for a while yet.

Meantime growth elsewhere will be fascinating to track and IMO signifcant. DYOR
    Last edited by Timbogold: 26/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.