TSO 0.00% 3.7¢ tesoro gold ltd

ALL you need to know about TSO! Please read before investing!, page-174

1. 498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 944
    Sorry guys but I think we should be SMART in setting our expectations (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time). We're not gonna be the 5th biggest gold mine or 50Moz in a foreseeable future.

Once the expectation is too high, this will turn into a traders' stock. A 20-30% daily fluctuation will only benefit traders, not longterm holders. Not long ago, every piece of good news got sold into, making holders very frustrated. It happened twice before, SP rose too fast, too furious and then fell down dramatically. I really love the current SP movements, slow steady rise backed by very strong fundamentals: surface assays, drill assays, presentations. And there is a few healthy pull backs along the way too. A steady rise like this on the back of great announcements will also help long term holders to accumulate more at good prices.

I was here from the start, accumulating all the way and thought I would not buy anything above 9c. But I changed my mind and bought some more today because the fundamental hasnt changed and just keeps getting better. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.