TSO 0.00% 3.7¢ tesoro gold ltd

Hey@Noobtrader1, my friend there is literature a plenty in...

1. 2,652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4725
    Hey@Noobtrader1, my friend there is literature a plenty in regards to calculating and applying NPV, EV, EPV, PV etc.. Some of it confusing and other contradictory.

Basically if the metrics are the same then the NPV would approximate to being the same.. Whether the market takes this and applies the value to the current market cap is a different story.

Market cap on established listings (not jnr explorers) should be based on future earnings multiples (assuming there will be some), NPV determinations in a FS show the project viability and estimated future earnings calculated back to net present value..

Obviously some things may change, hence the sensitivity analysis that goes with the FS so you can see the effect of any fluctuations on your critical variables. It's a decision making tool basically which proves or disproves the viability of a project..
    Cook these figures and you are screwed once the rubber hits the road..

Any look at past private toll road projects shows this up as it seemed common to over estimate the traffic flow numbers..
    At the end of the day, a project like this at the moment is worth what the market says..
    But once the fundamentals outweigh all the perceived/potential risk then we should start moving towards true value.

Unless I have it wrong? 8H
    Last edited by Hateful8: 22/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.