CTP 4.00% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

Couldn't agree more Hotrock, Big Sav is well grounded and has a...

1. 671 Posts.
    Couldn't agree more Hotrock, Big Sav is well grounded and has a wealth of knowledge on the in's and out's of the Oil game. There will be many users myself included who will be looking forward to his posts come drilling as he has a real knack of putting the drilling jargon into layman terms.

As correct as you are on the lack of research and reliance on journo write ups, I dont think its anyones place on a public forum to be fingering anyone on their enthusiasim for any particular stock they may hold whether their view is negative or positive.

This stocks potential is huge and I havent been bothered by peoples ignorance to this fact and I'm pushing into my second year of accumulating with a long term view in mind as always. Most of my investments are based on Fisher's Philosophy and when this one came up on the radar during my UCG buying binge all the bells and whistles were ringing, I have never looked back after dotting the i's and crossing the t's. This one has far to much to offer, but I will always voice my concerns when and if particular boundaries are crossed.

Back to Big Sav, I have a sneaking suspicion that it could actually be JH...Sav-J(H),lol? Anyway the thought has crossed my mind on several occasions and I know he wouldn't publicly admit the fact and I dont blame him, he would most probably deny it to save himself the flaming. Either way his posts are most welcome and informative and I will be watching out keenly once drilling begins.

Later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.6¢ $22.4K 468.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 364569 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.