CTP 4.17% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

all you need to know, page-3

1. 1,396 Posts.
    Hotrock,
    Congratulations on a great post. I had to laugh at the one month bit but hey...I 110% agree with what you're saying. It's hard to find a poster of the caliber of Sav-j...& let's not forget Ya as an informed investor as well amongst a few others...they know who they are:)

There certainly are some new posters too who have displayed their ability to do their own due diligence but sadly there are rampers around who continue to display to us all that they either don't know what they're talking about or are blatantly ramping this stock in one way or the other. I wish every post could be real but greed & self interests don't appear to allow that to happen on our threads much anymore. Some traders seem to appear only when there's doubt in the market...one could be forgiven for thinking their downramps are intended to allow them another cheap entry...it works on the other hand too:)

IMO as one who knows this stock inside out, there is no need for the ramping in either direction by anybody. Our investment decision should speak for itself...otherwise why would we be here? The time is near when we will see the CSG &/or oil &/or helium show us it's commercial viability once & for all. Any experts pretending that they know the future already or what it will bring are liars imo...but with over 200 prospects I feel confident that we will be rewarded at some stage during our future operations....after all any one of many prospects can provide us all with wealth.

Good luck to all of the genuine holders who are capable of remembering why they're here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.1¢ 4.7¢ $44.05K 911.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 164625 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.