DGR 0.00% 1.5¢ dgr global limited

Yeah, adid I ever argue the renumeration or dillution was fair...

1. 3,903 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360

Yeah, adid I ever argue the renumeration or dillution was fair or preferable?? No I did not. What Im suggesting I dont understand
    is simply some posters desire to accentuate the negative. If you're invested you're clearly overall positive and if you dont include that in your posting then you are obviously being disingenuous or just a negative nelly. And some of us have been here a longtime and its just annoying when someone is trying to piss on your parade. If you are not pockets full dressed in your parade uniform at this point..... Well you are simply missing the point.

Basically because I have held the line a good number of years now with DGR Im not prepared to suffer this. What I want is a steady stream of rises reflected in positive comments until major news. At this point the backslapping begins. A couple of iterations of backslapping and maybe sell a couple.

Actually for the time being ive said all I want to say. Ill be back for the chat around rejecting BHP Newcrests next offer.

Speak soon.

And wasnt having a go at dwarfs in last post in the real sense. I was thinking mythically, metaphorically. Thank you Lame for calling me pretty. Why not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $17.38K 1.115M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 580579 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 31250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.