OAU 0.00% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

Dajarra, I thought it worthwhile to post the THX relevant parts...

1. t2
    836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Dajarra, I thought it worthwhile to post the THX relevant parts of the article.

PURE SPECULATION: Robin Bromby From: The Australian. June 27, 2011

Uranium oversold

FORTUNATELY, even in tough times, people like to be able to switch on lights, watch TV and run their aircon.

One of the more persistent uranium plays is Thundelarra Exploration (THX), which has just picked up the other 30 per cent of the Allamber project from Excelsior Gold (EXG), which used to be Atom Energy. About 70 per cent of all spending at THX is on uranium, the company believing the nuclear energy story is as strong as ever (as do we). Fortunately, it doesn't have to worry about raising cash with its present strong bank balance.

Allamber is in the Pine Creek area and the aim there is to find a small but high-grade resource worth developing.

THX's other main hope is Ngalia, 300km from Alice Springs. It's hard work with lots of sand cover and drilling has been difficult due to underground water, and the company might need a partner with deep pockets.

In the meantime, THX is positioning itself to take advantage of what it sees as the inevitable restoration of confidence in uranium.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/mining-energy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $7.371K 1.474M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 76840698 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 24529 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.