OAU 0.00% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

allamber results out before xmas

1. 3,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Emailed Tony for an update and as always he promptly replied.

There is a new JORC code for reporting drill results that require substantially greater geo detail which means reports are taking alot longer to get out than normal. Tony says a 2-3 page reports could be as much as 10+ pages under the new format and that greater ASX scrutiny under the new code is meaning greater delays in getting out info.

I suggested there were many holders keen to know about the plans for Red Bore as well as the title transfer from Richmond. He is putting together "another 4:30 min Video News article that is being finalised for release this week and will hopefully answer your other questions"

I enjoyed reading this recent article from SMH excerpt as follow and can't believe that SFR wouldn't be having a chat over the fence with THX about having a crack at Red Bore:

Patersons Securities analyst Simon Tonkin said Posco in particular had made ''a motsa'' on its original investment in Sandfire, which was then a minnow focused on finding manganese and lead.

At Monday's share price of $6.06, Mr Tonkin said Sandfire was approaching its fair value. ''From an investment point of view, Sandfire is pretty fully valued, we've got a $6.32 target on it,'' he said. ''The real upside for Sandfire is finding another deposit nearby. Whoever comes in would want some comfort that there is something else there.''

Mr Simich said the region around Sandfire's DeGrussa mine had been under-explored, and he had no doubt more copper deposits would be found. ''We will spend as much money as it takes to find more and more growth,'' he said.

Friday's $3 million farm-in with Ventnor gives Sandfire access to 35 per cent of Ventnor's 142,000 tonne copper resource, which is close enough to be trucked back to DeGrussa if developed. Sandfire retains an option to acquire an 80 per cent stake in the project for an extra $6 million.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/business/sandfire-stakes-expected-to-change-hands-20131209-2z1sy.html#ixzz2n27hEumR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 14278046 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 17270113 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.