ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

While I would love to clean out the board of deadwood and...

1. 206 Posts.
    While I would love to clean out the board of deadwood and possible "cuckoos in the nest" that don't appear to have all shareholders interest at heart, I don't think another "merger" would be good for ADO at the moment.

Interesting thought to ponder how a company (ADO) with enabling technology, not only for Atomo but a large number of other companies in a number of diverse industries isvalued at $62.3M versus and unlisted startup that is valued at $30M

Also worth pondering how Atomo can raise $4.5M and attracted the likes of Lang Walker, Allan Moss and Bill Gates.  While ADO has attracted.... Hmmm let me think..... Oh that's right Bergen.   The word incompetence springs to mind.

Did I mentioned that I think the board and the old CEO and the current CFO and current Chaiman have performed poorly for the shareholders.  I think the (reverse) takeover of DiaSource would have happened without Farigura partners and their fees and GC and the 800,000 euros we paid the Canadian's because it was such a good deal for DiaSource.  Never really understood how the Canadianns can spent 2 months on due diligence and sign off on a deal a couple of days before the close of the capital Rasing and then days later want to renegotiate the fundamental terms - there is more (incompetence) to this then we were told.  But it's all ok (nudge nudge wink wink) because we only had to pay them 100,000 euro to go away.  PLEASE!!!  Why more heads did not roll amazes me.   And where is ASIC and ASX, why are they not all over this and the subsequent share action?

Let's hope that Jef and Rolf are the entrepreneurs and business people that I think they are and can realise some of the value in ADO without selling the shareholders down the river.

Please don't sell us out too!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $7.722K 366.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1610 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 568091 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.