GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Gotta admit it's been quite "nightmarish" holding on to this...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Gotta admit it's been quite "nightmarish" holding on to this stock for the past 7 months & waiting for something positive to happen. Despite all the "cheerleading" (especially at this forum) -- that's typically something like "just sit tight till the end of next month 'cause this baby's poised to skyrocket" and "don't worry, we've been checking all the right boxes"-- NOTHING good (of any sustained value/substance) has happened since that dreaded cap raise. In fact, I've already lost so much that it's apparently too "painful" for me to sell what remains (& easier to just keep hoping, dreaming, fantasizing).

Still, one thing has NEVER made sense to me!!! With all those reported MOU's, why hasn't that alleged ready-to-go/state-of-the-art factory in China started cranking out the merchandise that was supposedly ALREADY ordered & is NOT contingent upon CFDA certification & the Chinese market?!?!? This would at least generate some income &/or lend a touch of credibility to all of the lofty expectations that everyone here endlessly spews. Instead, virtually zero output ... a plummeting towards oblivion share price ... and more and more and more of that endless/non-stop (& it's starting to get mighty tedious, folks!) "just wait till the end of Q-this or Q-that or Q-whatever" banter.

So, in short-> If those reported MOU's are truly genuine & all that merchandise has already been ordered, why is all that "great" machinery at our reported factory in China currently idle?!?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.