GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Alleged MOU's & the "Ready2Go" Factory, page-2

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    Your pain is truly felt and I think a lot of GMV SH's feel exactly the same way as you, but as you so eloquently put it, that is all we can do is wait until the CFDA comes through. I know that is not what you want to hear in your world of torment, but unfortunately that is all we can do.

I currently am sitting on paper losses of approx $36,000, not sure what your losses are but if this stock falls further which I think it probably will due to end of FY tax positions, I intend to purchase more.
    I have a lot of belief in where we are heading with DR Yacov and his team, and patience is virtue at this point in time and I have never seen a better stock so under valued in all my time on the share market which is 18 years.

I have even passed this stock on to my family and friends so don't I look the right royal goose at this point in time. The factory in china by all accounts is up and running ready to commence production but cannot commence until after the CFDA comes through. I'm sorry I cringe every time I right that at the moment and that is no disparity towards you my fellow SH as I endorse everything you have written and I feel all your pain.

Not sure what we can do except sit back and place our trust and belief in DR G and his team.

Good luck my fellow SH.

Cheers Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.