GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

I still review GMV thread daily and my admiration goes out to...

1. 884 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 282
    I still review GMV thread daily and my admiration goes out to those topping up who remain focused on the true value of this stock. Admittedly i downgraded my shares to free carry after promised milestones were not met. Shipment to Cypress around December never eventuated, obscure CFDA approval projections, progress reports via media rather than announcements, delay in online sales, missed updates and ofc no prizma version for my current model phone to name a few.
    My thoughts are that some these elements or flaws have cause share price to fall to these levels.
    Over the years i concluded, if i dont sleep well because of a stock, i am over commited. Whether i make money or not, its not worth the stress.
    Anyway enough of the negatives, our products and services are already certified and ready to meet awaiting global market as stated in green channel announcement, first call centre in place and first production line pumping prizma units.
    GMV is not just bout prizma.
    The patch/vital are the big ones for me and will redefine monitoring while taking the stre$$ from hospitals, aged care and will be funded by government.  
    In case you forgot, more funding on the way from our Chinese partners
    Go get em G-eva
    20180616_015309.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.