So what is CNN MSNBC CIA FBI doing then having coffee and scones...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    So what is CNN MSNBC CIA FBI doing then having coffee and scones together discussing how to go about overthrowing Trump with the support of people like you. I look at a lot of posts on here never ending vilification against Trump. So are you and your knowledgeable mates on here actually in the White House and part of Trumps team. I like how a lot of you just come out with a straight no or nope against other posters and then proceed to support your argument from above Media outlets. The news outlets here in Australia get their news from such outlets also so its no wonder you and your ilk are so disgusting. I have a brother and cousin who both served in Vietnam and this SAS thing has really hit them. I have friends serving at the moment who are stunned that the government is after them. A bloke i worked with had such bad PTSD he tried suicide a few times. He suffered from pulling bits of bodies men women and children from wells in East Timor. And you and your mates sit behind keyboards. Wake up to yourselves.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.