RHK 5.41% 78.0¢ red hawk mining limited

alleluia, page-23

1. 3,974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Hi Ladies and Gents

As my ex gf who dumped me accusing me of being dull and boring used to say: MMK takeover? ye ye ye woteva LOL

Thank God ( I'm an atheist LOL) its all behind us now and no more of those silly trading halts LOL

I don't blame the management for accepting the offer and recommending it to their shareholders but I do blame them for not cutting their losses and moving on as soon as they realised that MMK changed its mind and was looking for an excuse to get out.

Even African black rats knew that the lame excuse of a lady shareholder trying to stop the TO was cooked up by MMK to get out of the deal. What management should've done was to come to some kind of face saving arrangement with MMK and bury the deal instead of wasting so much time and murdering FMS in the process.

Never mind. As my late grandma used to say before she became late" cutie pie ( that's what she used to call me cuz I was so cute LOL) for every involuntary change in our lives there is at least 50% chance of things actually turning for the better and that ain't such a bad odds to bet on. Sky ain't going to fall and FMS SP is going to stabilise and move in the right direction hopefully and we'll all be laughing all the way to the bank soon Amen LOL

Cheers

Confucius ( George Bush ) said:"I want to thank my friend, Sen. Bill Frist, for joining us today. … He married a Texas girl, I want you to know. Karyn is with us. A West Texas girl, just like me. "

LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.0¢
Change
0.040(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $155.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
78.5¢ 78.5¢ 78.0¢ $1.272K 1.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5832 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
79.0¢ 551 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.