allergic diners driving restaurants and cafes crazy, page-12

1. 86,704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I think you must be missing the scale of the problem in old cheffy's own words "Chefs are being constantly told by customers "
    "The post shows almost every order includes an allergy specification, from shellfish to gluten, as well as several orders of meat-based dishes — minus the meat."

'constantly' ------------- this doesn't seem to mean 4 customers a day

this appears to mean most of the people that walk into his fine eating establishment

and, as far as the risk goes --------------- both yourself and old cheffy probably need to know about a whole new idea-

it's called 'public liability' -- it's a relatively new thing - so, I can understand why you are unaware of it.

I am sure that anyone that the chef upsets will not bother to grace his establishment again - and, I can tell you one thing - if the chef thinks he gets some sort of positive mileage from using social media to vent his spleen -

you can bet your bippy that the customers he complains about will do exactly the same -- and, it will spread like wildfire.

Which would be great for him - because it will only leave close friends and family for him to feed - the rest of the public will be down the road somewhere else
    Last edited by pintohoo: 25/07/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.