LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

allfuelledup, page-4

1. 4,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    misread yes

i love the company, just waiting for the day when they have the cash and partners to build a plant a month and then my annuity retirement stream will come in

in the meantime, we own half of bloomin south australia, bought the EX rights for the P in the SA and have the ca$h to drill, and are about to go hard core.

Now, re-read what I said about SA

".....Now. Wouldn' it be be great if Linc owned Petroleum leases in South Australia!! Oh, hang on, thats right...they spent $100m buying SAPEX. As in P for Petroleum

My opinion- as irrelevent as it is, is that Zero of this company/ these leases/ assets, are priced into Linc. Not a single dollar.

All Cream..."

I think the "all cream" was the definer there. IMO Sapex was a brilliant acquisition and will possible be another SANTOS for SA and shareholders. IF, and IMO its not that big an IF as they have found Oil shows, IF they find what we hope, then yet again it shows another arm to this company. at present I don't believe the market has priced a single cent of either current value, or potential value, into the LNC share price

now, how about a present Mister Bond, hows that coal sale going? I need to pay some bills next week so hmm, Friday would be nice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.