AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

alliance resource edging closer

1. 16,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    ..."completion of resource drilling about a fortnight away"......

Alliance resource edging closer

Michael Vaughan
    Thursday, 7 September 2006

ALLIANCE Resources expects to have the highly anticipated resource estimate for its
    Beverley 4 Mile uranium prospect in South Australia ready in the December quarter, with
    completion of resource drilling about a fortnight away.

The company was trading at 29c at the start of August and hit 94c by the end
    of the month with only one set of drilling results released to the market early
    in the month.

Further high-grade results were released this morning including 3m grading
    2.11% uranium oxide, 9m at 0.62% and 6.5m at 0.82%.
    Alliance finance manager Ian Pamensky told MiningNews.net today that once drilling is finished, the
    company will validate the data then calculate and release a JORC-compliant estimate before the end
    of the year.

The Beverley 4 Mile prospect lies about 10km from the Beverley uranium mine. Operator of the mine,
    Heathgate Resources, is Alliance's joint venture partner at the Arkaroola project, which contains the
    Beverley 4 Mile. Alliance has a 25% free-carried interest in Arkaroola to a decision to mine.

Meanwhile, at Arkaroola's M1 copper-gold prospect, results from one of two diamond holes drilled
    mid-year have been returned.
    The hole hit sulphide mineralisation associated with a hematite-magnetite breccia complex. The best
    result from the hole is 10m at 0.32% copper from 264m, Alliance said.

The company is awaiting results of the second hole.
    Shares in Alliance moved down in early trade but reversed the trend after the announcement. The
    stock was up 8c (10.6%) at 89c by mid-morning.

http://www.miningnews.net/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.