AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Alliance

1. 3gb
    963 Posts.
    ALLIANCE "a union or association formed for mutual benefit,"

I use to give management the benefit of doubt when I was a shareholder. I read on the previous thread they dont like what is being written about them on Hotcopper. Any public forum is going to have contentious posters, any company with a reasonable number of shareholders is going to have some that are disaffected/malcontent. For the company to give information or opinion to one enquiring shareholder but disapprove of that person making it available publicly is not satisfactory in my opinion, especially where there is very little information being made available. If they changed there attitude to their shareholders may be the tone on here would improve. They cant cooperate with Heathgate and they have a lot of dissatisfied shareholders, who are they in alliance with?
    Farmer Oscar thinks a deal is near, he would have more knowledge to base that on than than me but I think it more probable a deal is months away yet. You dont put a mining asset worth 100s millions on the market and get the best price available in a month. If a deal is close I would be concerned.
    I cant see them returning 100%. The shares would then be worth pennies, are shareholders going to flock to give them capital to develop their projects?.
    Part of the job of managing or directing a company is establishing and maintaining credibility. AGS doesnt display credible management in my opinion, if I am wrong demonstrate it by addressing share holders concerns dont sulk and ignore your duty.
    As a former shareholder I am watching proceedings with a view to re enter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.