re: yo zoner - get back under your rock Subject olympic games...

1. 173 Posts.
    re: yo zoner - get back under your rock Subject olympic games boycott?
    Posted 17/03/03 09:36 - 127 reads
    Posted by croupier
    Post #36237 - start of thread

I guess its odds on that the Olympic Games in Athens in 2004 will be affected by the upcoming invasion of Iraq.When Russia invaded Afghanistan in 1979 the Moscow Olympics in 1980 were targetted by the US for boycott.Many nations took part,including Australia in part.How will the Iraq invasion be viewed by various nations?Is it the same circumstances or different?Any Australian companies involved in the Athens Games?

Voluntary Disclosure: No Position Sentiment: None TOU violation

Subject re: olympic games boycott?
    Posted 17/03/03 10:04 - 110 reads
    Posted by Dave R
    Post #36245 - in reply to msg. #36237

It's not a "fair question" it's a fair question. Every Zionist Jew living outside Israel has an agenda not shared by their fellow citizens.

Not true. There are so many varieties of Zionists and if you knew something about them you would not have made that ignorant comment.

Not only that, there are many non Jews in Australia who share in full the views held by Jews here in Australia.

Does that make them Zionists as well, or can a Zionist only be one if he is Jewish?

Does that make these same non Jewish "Zionists" anti Australians?

Can you refer me to Powell's actual comments.

I posted the entire article and source yesterday. Look it up for yourself. Don't come back to me half baked

"Hypothetically speaking, what if the two views were in direct conflict?

Old question, done to death here on a number of occassions. I would not lift a finger against either one. I would be "hypothetically speaking" a conscientious objector."

Snooker - I wasn't asking you to get in uniform and take to the streets. I'm saying what if there was an international issue where Australia and Israel had conflicting interests. I think you might take the pro-Israel view. I would take the pro-Aussie view every time.

People here .....today....have conflicting views about Iraq and they are free to express them. May not agree with them but that is their right.

Am I going to be discriminated against because I may have as you put it have hyopothetically "conflicting interests" in regard to a hypothetical situation between Israel?

Why shouldn't I have conflicting intererest? If non Jews can have conflicting interests especially over a country like Iraq with whom they share no emotional or historical ties, let are not labelled un Australian, why would I be labelled un Australian if I had a conflicting view in regard to Israel, my historical religious homeland?

40% of australians are against the forthcoming Iraqi war. Are they un Australian?

What, one rationale for goyim and another for Jews?

And who determines what's "pro Aussie"?

All those against the war will argue like hell that they are pro Aussie.

They just have another definition what that means.

So I come back to my point.

I could not participate in an Australian "hypothetical" conflict with Israel other than what I am able to do within the bounds of the laws of our democratic society.

Any terror aspects I would leave to the our Muslim residents who might have a problem should Australia ever have a conflict with a Muslim nation which is far.....far less hypothetical than your scenario vis a viz, Israel.

I wonder if they would respect the laws of the land, or would the Koran give them the right to do as they wish.

Posted by Dave R

In 2004, surely you jest.
    This Iraq conflict will be history in a few weeks time, assuming the war does start this week as expected.

By the middle of this year Iraq will be forgotten and the attention of the klowns will have moved on to some new conflict where they can take up the anti-american and anti-australian side.

Dave R.

Posted by Dave R

This Iraq conflict will be history in a few weeks time, assuming the war does start this week as expected.

By the middle of this year Iraq will be forgotten and the attention of the klowns will have moved on to some new conflict where they can take up the anti-american and anti-australian side.

Dave R.

Subject re: olympic games boycott - so what!
    Posted 17/03/03 10:05 - 110 reads
    Posted by stardust
    Post #36247 - in reply to msg. #36237

Who cares.

The Olympic Games has about as much credibility as the United Nations.

Its all about snouts in troughs, coc*tail parties, what's in it for me, world travel with spouses and girlfriends, appointing family to privledged positions,how many bribes can I take, etc. etc.

Keep the Olympic Games reserved for those countries which have identified themselves as Saddam lovers.

France, Russia, Germany and now Belgium.

That way they might stand a slim chance of winning something.

stardust

Posted 17/03/03 10:16 - 92 reads
    Posted by Dave R
    Post #36249 - in reply to msg. #36247

Hmm
    something a bit odd happened with the posts in this thread.
    Dave R.

Posted 17/03/03 10:17 - 89 reads
    Posted by croupier
    Post #36250 - in reply to msg. #36247

Stardust,you are making the Olympics sound like 'war games'.

Posted 17/03/03 10:19 - 85 reads
    Posted by Leaping_Avenger
    Post #36251 - in reply to msg. #36250

It is really, just without the noise and the dead people.

Subject dave r is doctoring posts on hc !!!!!!!
    Posted 17/03/03 10:20 - 77 reads
    Posted by zoner
    Post #36252 - in reply to msg. #36237

dave r

STOP DOCTORING the POSTS

you posted twice, 3 posts appeared

Posted 17/03/03 10:04 - 17 reads
    Posted by Dave R

not a "fair question" it's a fair question. Every Zionist Jew living outside Israel has an agenda not shared by their fellow citizens.

Not true. There are so many varieties of Zionists and if you knew something about them you would not have made that ignorant comment.
    \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Posted 17/03/03 10:04 - 17 reads
    Posted by Dave R

Subject re: dave r is doctoring posts on hc !!!!!!!
    Posted 17/03/03 10:23 - 70 reads
    Posted by Dave R
    Post #36253 - in reply to msg. #36252

actually zoner I posted once and three posts appeared.
    lol anyway
    Dave R.

Subject re: dave r an unskilled mod on hc !!!!!!!
    Posted 17/03/03 10:38 - 41 reads
    Posted by zoner
    Post #36255 - in reply to msg. #36253

LOL about what ?

that you are a one of the UNSKILLED MODS ?

Subject re: dave r an unskilled mod on hc !!!!!!!
    Posted 17/03/03 10:39 - 39 reads
    Posted by Stock_Doctor
    Post #36256 - in reply to msg. #36255

I cannot believe that someones life would be so boring that they entertain themselves by posting such %^&* on HC???

I honestly cannot believe it.
    DOC

Subject weird posts? dave didn't post this
    Posted 17/03/03 10:39 - 38 reads
    Posted by Snooker
    Post #36257 - in reply to msg. #36245

Guys, I posted this post, not Dave r.

Secondly it was in response to a post from jimi_d and had nothing to do with this thread.

I had posted earlier and whislt it appeared on the screen as having been posted in fact, I was not able to call it up.....

Strange, but for those of you who know my posts, it has my tone allover it.....

Sorry Dave....I can't explain the glitch.....

Posted 17/03/03 10:04 - 65 reads
    Posted by Dave R

It's not a "fair question" it's a fair question. Every Zionist Jew living outside Israel has an agenda not shared by their fellow citizens.

Not only that, there are many non Jews in Australia who share in full the views held by Jews here in Australia.

Does that make them Zionists as well, or can a Zionist only be one if he is Jewish?

Does that make these same non Jewish "Zionists" anti Australians?

Can you refer me to Powell's actual comments.

I posted the entire article and source yesterday. Look it up for yourself. Don't come back to me half baked

"Hypothetically speaking, what if the two views were in direct conflict?

Old question, done to death here on a number of occassions. I would not lift a finger against either one. I would be "hypothetically speaking" a conscientious objector."

Snooker - I wasn't asking you to get in uniform and take to the streets. I'm saying what if there was an international issue where Australia and Israel had conflicting interests. I think you might take the pro-Israel view. I would take the pro-Aussie view every time.

People here .....today....have conflicting views about Iraq and they are free to express them. May not agree with them but that is their right.

Am I going to be discriminated against because I may have as you put it have hyopothetically "conflicting interests" in regard to a hypothetical situation between Israel?

Why shouldn't I have conflicting intererest? If non Jews can have conflicting interests especially over a country like Iraq with whom they share no emotional or historical ties, let are not labelled un Australian, why would I be labelled un Australian if I had a conflicting view in regard to Israel, my historical religious homeland?

40% of australians are against the forthcoming Iraqi war. Are they un Australian?

What, one rationale for goyim and another for Jews?

And who determines what's "pro Aussie"?

All those against the war will argue like hell that they are pro Aussie.

They just have another definition what that means.

So I come back to my point.

I could not participate in an Australian "hypothetical" conflict with Israel other than what I am able to do within the bounds of the laws of our democratic society.

Any terror aspects I would leave to the our Muslim residents who might have a problem should Australia ever have a conflict with a Muslim nation which is far.....far less hypothetical than your scenario vis a viz, Israel.

I wonder if they would respect the laws of the land, or would the Koran give them the right to do as they wish.

Subject re:snooker the un skilled mod on hc !!!
    Posted 17/03/03 10:43 - 30 reads
    Posted by zoner
    Post #36258 - in reply to msg. #36257

well

now we got the self confessed, UN SKILLED MOD on HC

what a disgrace !!!!!

Subject re: re:snooker the un skilled mod on hc !!!
    Posted 17/03/03 10:46 - 20 reads
    Posted by zoner
    Post #36260 - in reply to msg. #36256

stock doctor

I cannot believe either in what is going on here
    you belong to the GANG, obviously, bwa ha ha !!!

Subject re: weird posts? dave didn't post this
    Posted 17/03/03 10:48 - 13 reads
    Posted by Nowhere Man
    Post #36261 - in reply to msg. #36257

There does seem to be a glitch in the system somewhere. I posted on SWT on Friday and what appears to have been a reply from another member actually preceded my 'start of thread' onto the forum - and it was attributed to me!

Voluntary Disclosure: No Position Sentiment: None

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.