AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

I don’t disagree with the possibility (that some on here have...

1. 712 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    I don’t disagree with the possibility (that some on here have been voicing) of lithium going absolutely bananas and AKE shooting well well past $20 to levels we scarcely dare to imagine. I also think it is a possibility that collectively people have the tendency to underestimate how jacked all market caps are in this everything bubble, in the same way most people don’t like contemplating their own death. For this reason I’ve sold nearly a 3rd of my holdings around the recent highs and continue to hold the the remaining 2/3rds. Yes, I know pumpers, you don’t have to spend anytime waxing lyrical with reasons why this is not a good idea with future earnings and what that will do to price to earnings. This forum is full of pumpers in the good times and whiners in the bad. Not unusual that they are the same people…go figure…but as @TheOldGuy said ‘greed eats brains’, a great one that I’d never heard before! Also true…fear produces morons.

Personally, I’m trying a balancing act between “remember in 2016 when you had this idea that lithium would be HUGE. And just the 1/3rd you’ve taken off the table would have blown your hat off at this SP”, with the “I can’t actually see this golden run for lithium ending anytime soon as long as my mum can’t buy an EV because the one she wants is simply not available for 1-2 years because of massive demand.”

I hope for all our benefits the SP does break those highs and goes into the stratosphere. I also know if we head towards a terrible recession in the next few months I won’t be kicking myself that I didn’t sell at least some at what are for me, the highest prices in the 6 years I’ve been focussed on this.

I also hope for those that are far more bullish than myself, that if you have bought my shares, you are rewarded as handsomely as I have been and more.

….but whatever you do, don’t take that margin loan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.