AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Wouldn't be knocking anyone who has Cancer! The old GXY threads...

1. 7,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Wouldn't be knocking anyone who has Cancer!

The old GXY threads were either over the top with Rampers or Down Rampers or both, not to mention a totally controlled, manipulated Share price.
    GXY discussion was a sh#t fight at times mainly because of the above and/or erratic Management and the shorts having a lend of us (GXY). imo
    At least here we have moved on from that point in time.

We move through the phases of posting on here in unison upto full production at all our locations. Not as if we are on a loser stock is it.
    Seems to me we are on a winner atm and little needs to be said other than "some" posters keeping us upto date with progress(visual and other) of our assets and the EV/Battery story along with what AKE Management provide. Throw in the Share price Trader views as well.

We're all as one on the AKE train now with a final destination a lot more clearer. imo
    Each progressive step should be enough to satisfy share holders without over the top fanfare.

I wait for the end game when ever that comes and I cant see how AKE can go backwards with its assets, all things being equal.

I for one dont need glossy over the top bullsh#it that some other Lithium threads tend to get. It gets to the point of childish some of the sh#t posted.

At least keep the AKE threads as real as possible I say. Compare our bullsh#t gauge with other Lithium thread's bullsh#t gauges !

You're going alright GARETH78...........keep doing what you're doing, along with others to maintain a stable AKE thread. imo

Good Luck all
    Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.