AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Settle down mate, Galaxy spent forever trying to get a partner...

1. 521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Settle down mate, Galaxy spent forever trying to get a partner for SDV and in the end got nowhere. Management spent a lot of time feathering their own nests and employing relatives on big wages. I'm stoked that I can see real progress on multiple projects. I think GXY was one of those gunna type entities whereas AKE have rolled up their sleeves and are getting it done.
    I wouldn't compare PLS and AKE so closely. PLS seem to be more progressed where as AKE I believe have their best to come. I may be wrong but I can see more talk of increased outputs and upgrades for AKE than PLS over the next year.
    I have already said it but again I expect next quarters output to be bigger than the previous and the one after that to be bigger again and so on and so on. You would think that when Olaroz stage 2 tonnage levels off, SDV will kick in and that's the real good stuff with low impurities.
    I was speaking to a bloke who grew an avocado from seed, grew a bloody nice avocado but took ten years to fruit. Have a little patience we are so close.
    We have been looking at those pond liners going down and turning blue and white, one day soon we will harvest them and Pay day will arrive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.