AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Hi GCar, I always enjoy your posts/contributions.I don't think...

1. 521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Hi GCar, I always enjoy your posts/contributions.

I don't think the previous GXY management were the team to get the job done. They didn't even think they could do it themselves. Got their options, spun us off and got out.
    Yes progress has been pushed out to 2023 but what sort off mess did GXY leave the ORE management in when it came to royalties for the indigenous people. From my recollection GXY had mucked that up, They couldn't progress, couldn't start spending millions without that box being ticked. I totally blame GXY for that.

SDV, was it 6 ponds in total, liners down on almost 3, probability lots of earthworks competed too. I would think the second 3 will go down faster than the first 3.
    Not worried about that.

Good point about plant construction. Given we have been planning this for so long, fingers crossed its a lot of prefabricated click together type stuff well advanced, sitting in factories around the world.

It would be good to take a reference of the time when first brine went into the first pond at SDV, add 18 months onto that.
    Be good to find out when first brine went into new ponds at Olaroz to test my theory.

Guess we will find out more on the 25th Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.