AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Allkem General Discussion, page-1757

1. 8,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2944
    I hold all the companies we are discussing.

Yep CXO is pricey IMO. Hope it holds out another 2 weeks, have some tranches getting CGT disc.

I also agree than Galan is undervalued (no guesses where some capital may be deployed).

However from a resource perspective you are being harsh on James Bay, i used CXO as an example as it is less than half JB based on their last update. 18.7mt at 1.32% to JB 40.3mt at 1.4%. Yes CXO is ahead of the game, but they have locked away a fair bit of offtake, so i would be a bit wary on their finalised pricing if I’m honest.

SDV resource at 6.85mt LCE is more than double Galan (nearer 3x). It had a 10% resource upgrade purely off the 8 production wells drilled. Based on Posco resource a lot more upside here (its been noted the base has not been hit, but i need to find the Ann.) plus SDV is well ahead of Galan and will be in production well in advance to benefit from the projected 2024-5 shortages. Making hay while the sun shines is paramount IMO.

As for Mt C, lets see just how long that will go for, it literally is a printing press currently. There is 1.3mt of mined tailings at approx 1% Li. With spod at current prices and with anything north of $2000t never mind a drill program. Maybe they should go with my spin out the hard rock assets plan.

Let’s just hope the market realises the undervaluation. I’m just not sure the Management team are doing us any favours on this front.

cheers

Last edited by GARETH78: 14/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.