AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Allkem General Discussion, page-1810

1. 781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1099
    One other aspect I would like the company to improve on is marketing. Esg is a massive focus for the company and they are one of the leaders in the space. Unfortunately that isn't communicated well and it should be given the amount of work that has been done to date to progress Oz, sdv, jb etc etc.

They should set up a social media platform and hire someone to post material that goes beyond operational and financial performance and addresses some of the feel good stories the company is involved in. Perhaps pictures of schools being funded and built around sdv, engagement with native land owners at jb, local communities at Oz, grants funded, water saving initiatives, carbon reduction etc etc.  

In this day and age one should not burry these in an annual report pack and expect the news to be picked up or heard. Make it clear, transparent and obvious.

Below is an example of a peer in the space. Their social media presence leaves a lot to be envious of but not unachievable at extremely low cost.  

I would love to see some similar content from Allkem in the future. It would go a long way in marketing the company as a global leader in ESG and make investors proud to be investing in a global company facilitating the transition away from fossil fuels and doing it in a socially responsible way.

Aimo

SmartSelect_20220824-165108_Instagram.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.