AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

..."Us mugs can use the instos games also, just need the long...

1. AOF
    2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720

..."Us mugs can use the instos games also, just need the long time frame and a shed load of patience."

Could not, have said it any more eloquently, myself, even if I tried, Cadel. wink.png

As I expect, to have only, a 'normal' lifespan, myself, (GOD willing) to spend upon this 3rd Rock from the Sun, I am a great believer, in learning, from other people's mistakes, and, because, I cannot possibly hope to live long enough, to make ..all, of them, myself, in the 'relatively' short amount of time, that has been pre-destined to my own earthly existence, by 'the Great Powers of the Universe', that means, that when I want to ..avoid ..'investing', mistakes, I like to look for tips, on how, to do that, from people who ..have, ..already, been ..proven to be extremely successful 'investors' themselves, like, ..."The Oracle from Omaha" .

And a couple of his easy to achieve, tips, that I learned long ago, and that have worked well for me, is to buy shares in Great, but under-valued, companies, like GXY/ORE/AKE, and then, have, a long time frame, and, patience, while ..HOLD-ing, them, TIGHT....! wink.png

HOLD 'em ..TIGHT, Folks...! biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.