AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

What is the fear that is making the markets and investors...

1. 490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 286
    What is the fear that is making the markets and investors tremble at the moment?

Inflation is high, interest rates are rising, energy is expensive and the cost of living is rising. The biggest concern, however, is that the economy would stall as interest rates rise.

It will be a fact that some companies will probably shut down their production because of the high energy costs. But I also see this fact as a fire accelerator for the time after, as far as the energy transition and achieving energy independence are concerned.

The old paths have reached the untracked end of their life cycle and the change will thus accelerate even more. The old heads of the big investment houses are standing on the sidelines, waiting for the political signals to invest, while they are threatened that they could board the train too late, which will then leave the station at enormous speed.

But the renewed escalation of the disturbed little one from Russia is spreading fear again. According to Russia, the reservists are being lured with a bonus (830 euros per month on top of their pay) which, with 300,000 reservists per month, costs Russia 249 million euros more. Only the last bond sales failed because no one was willing to pay a reasonable price, according to Russia.

The previous fossil states (Opec - Russia etc.) face massive problems if their previous gold is no longer in demand. Some of them have already positioned themselves differently, more or less, others like Russia and its gas and oil are becoming more and more obsolete. Now that Russia is also opposed to the world community and has no direct access to technology due to sanctions, it will fall further back into the times when the population was almost starving.

For me there is no reason to change anything in my stock portfolio, because as history shows us, the decline progresses slowly but the recovery comes overnight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.