AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

As I understand it, there was a mass sellout in the USA of...

1. 3,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    As I understand it, there was a mass sellout in the USA of shares due to the interest rise by the US Reserve hikes, (Below).

Reference –

news.com.au. (22-09-2022) US Federal Reserve hikes interest rates by 0.75 per cent despite recession fears.
    https://www.news.com.au/finance/eco...s/news-story/26e1ac679512e6e7616d8bcbd0983e5a

This is apparent slip and dip of share-prices had a general effect all over the world of finance and has affected AKE and the lithium sector as well, (despite anything MF implied in the previous post!?).

However,

Due to the escalating demand and value of lithium that is also expressed by Stephan and most lithium media marketing, this has usually encouraged the lithium sector to bounce back comparatively quickly as compared to other sectors.

This of course includes AKE.

In AKE’s case it also may have two development projects coming on-line around December 2022/ early 2023, (Naraha, Olaroz).

Reference –

Allem. (25-08-2022) FY22 Financial Report p5.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-fy22-results-presentation.6914398/

According to the above time-line, there are two more development projects coming on-line further on, Sal De Vida and James Bay.

These projects may also have a positive effect on the share-price as they come onto production by interested investors.

So,

Short term I would anticipate AKE to have a quick recovery that may be determined by the intensity of this current world sell-off.

Midterm, I would anticipate a positive effect on the share-price due to these first two development projects turning into production from interested investors, (Narah and Olaroz 2022/2023).

Long-term, I would anticipate a positive effect on the share-price due to the third and fourth development projects turning into production according to the above timeline, (Sal De Vida and James Bay 2024/2025).

AKE is self-funded in relation to these development projects, (via Mt Cattlin) and not in debt.

The above mostly covers most, if not all the fundamentals.

Any further details may be found in the above Ann, (FY22 Financial Report).

As far as charting goes, some may argue we may be overdue for an elusive C Wave!?

To answer your question succinctly, I would anticipate mostly North!

So,

BOOM! BOOM!

This is not advice
    Do Your Own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.