AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

It all seems to be about inflation and rising interest rates....

1. 521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    It all seems to be about inflation and rising interest rates. Just thought I would bring up this 12 month oil chart showing a dramatic incline and decline over 12 months. How much was rising oil causing inflationary pressures a few months ago.
    A high oil price would spike all the indicators heating, travel, transport, fruit/veg and cereals through diesel cost to farmers, flights/holidays. A high oil/gas price would increase steel costs and add to just about everything we purchase.
    The fed has increased rates like they are possessed, not pausing to see what effect they have had.
    I'm thinking these rate hikes and the drop in oil will have a lag time before they come through, but looking at the oil charts and being aware of how it could reduce the cost of goods, I'm not expecting inflation to be so high in the months ahead. On a positive for AKE the Aussie dollar now at 65 cents to the USD. Meaning more money for our product and the lithium price keeps going up.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4703/4703246-1fb7ba13f657e247e4433a6dd7127795.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.