AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

It's a great day. Have just spent some time reading the threads...

1. 966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3230
    It's a great day. Have just spent some time reading the threads on multiple lithium stocks. Glad to see the upbeat nature of it all. What astounds me though, is that this came through right at the point where EW trackers were pointing to the long-term low for many lithium stocks. Is it more than a coincidence? Anyway, if they are correct, this is the start of a much beautiful journey upward.

While there is much to write, I think a picture says a thousand words.

Have a look below and the position that we are in. It's all about our growth projects coming online. We are in one hell of a position, we just need to be sure to execute well.

Look at LTR the green sphere next to MtC/JB (which should come to a similar size when the resource upgrade is done). LTR today is valued at $3.35BIL and we are at $6.5bil. Now compare the resources, compare current cash flow, compare future cash flow as our growth projects start coming online. Are we fairly valuated in comparison? How many LTS spheres fir in our brine sphere?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5156/5156905-a9419d2d66b709971953e5340028f1c4.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.