AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Allkem General Discussion, page-3785

1. 3,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1482
    Stevo,

I'm approaching 50 (next year) and have 2 daughters 16 and 18.

We have done many great family holidays - many overseas.

I have had a few very good investments. But my motto in life is "Memories are the Greatest investment!!"

Those holidays with your family are absolutely priceless as you never know when your time is up or something like health or a break up could bring the good times to a sudden halt. For me, I'm grateful nothing major like that has happened, but I don't know if and when it will so I try to have great experiences in life with the family as much a practically possible.

In about 2 years we are going on a belated 50th trip where I'm planning Croatia (Plitvice National Park), Amalfi Coast, Paris, French Riviera, and maybe a bit of Spain. Probably a cruise in there among the Greek islands and along the Croatian coast. Probably a separate trip to Norway to cruise the Fjords and stay in a glass igloo in Finland to see the Northern light, maybe some skiing in Switzerland.

If your Lithium investments are allowing you to do these things with your family, what a blessing and awesome situation that is!! Well done to you mate!!.

Small Property developments paid for all my family holidays over the years, but Lithium will hopefully pay for some mega trips in the future, along with paying off the house and a few things. I'm holding everything for now but will need to take a little off the table in the next couple of years to enjoy the fruits of our arduous journey through the world of Green Energy and Lithium.

Anyway, do not regret one thing selling a few to fund such a great and worthy cause - being the family holidays!!

I've never regretted spending big on my family memories!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.