AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Allkem General Discussion, page-39

1. 734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Just another world wide push from BEOT to trigger all the retail stop losses to accumulate as much as they can before next years rises.

just all seems to coordinated to me if you ask me.

I guarantee that if I was to do a darkstone and sell all my stock it would never go down again lol it’s happened to me before

just goes to show what they are capable of. Anyhow what else would you be doing. Paper loss or profit is nothing till you sell

just wondering if the company have clandestine plans to expand down the track into other battery metals or chemicals? Seems a possibility considering all chemicals we deal with atm are lithium based...wouldn’t you include lithium in your company name if that was all your were going to do?

I also see this recent merger as a “take over” of gxy by ore with perhaps Toyota as the puppet masters. Anthony tse and Simon hay have moved on to other pastures etc etc all my opinion

anyhow on a side
    Not impressed with the Pics of the pond lining seems to be going at a fast past and thanks to finding gems for those continued updates.

good luck longs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.