AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Allkem General Discussion, page-3926

1. 974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3258
    This was a great analysis. I enjoyed reading through it all very much.

I too have complained many times in regards to the project management performance of the team, especially since it is their own deadlines they keep failing to meet. Please let's hope they have learned their lessons now for moving forward.

Communication on delivery I also agree is and has always been very poor, even in the pre-merger days. The company can and should do better, in particular knowing where we are at with oz2 like you say. Are we there yet?

However, even beyond my supporting rant, one thing we all need to remember is that in the brine space, this sort of stuff is pretty much the norm. Hardrock seems to be easier, look at CXO a little cash injection and then ahead of schedule.

But a hard rock plant is not a brine field. What is more, in 2018/2019 they really didn't know that COVID shutdown was just around the corner. That pushed everything back, I understand that. However, its time to get going with progress, those excuses no longer fly.

Naraha, similar story? Many delays there? That's why we are teaming up with Livent. In the hope, their experience can move things along.

JB, we really need that approval asap. Canada is in good weather territory, the best time to get construction going. If winter comes along and then we get the go-ahead, expect things to be even slower.

Lithium market oversupply the analysts say, yeah, nah, not with all the delays from most of the big volume plays.

Good luck all, it's a slow slog higher, but it is and will happen over time. DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.