AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

All the best in your recovery, ❤️As an aside, I was talking to a...

1. 638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    All the best in your recovery, ❤️

As an aside, I was talking to a male friend about how we could increase the likelihood of living well to ensure we enjoy the fruits of investments.

1) Nutrition is important, eat primarily plant based food and minimize the animal products and supplement your protein with whey or plant based protein powder. In addition, Intermittent fasting slows cell death plus lots of other benefits.

2) Ensure that your Body Mass Index is 20-25

3) Strength based exercise. Invest in a PT to get a good understanding of the exercises you need and do these consistently.

4) Have maintenance talking therapy

5) If you have a partner, have maintenance talking therapy. A bad relationship can kill you and if it's a female she'll take most of your money especially if you kids. Be grateful if you have a good partner who is aligned to you. Cherish a good partner.

6) Be grateful to be alive every day. It's surprisingly easy to die. Just say your grateful to be a live aloud first thing when you wake. Take 2 mammalian diving breaths in the morning and evening.

7) Get a blood Pressure machine and scales. If your systolic is consistently above 140 even with diet.. consider treatment. High BP is silent killer.

8) See you GP at least every 6 months in your 40s and 5 months in your 50s and every 4 months in your 60s.

8) When you see your GP get routine bloods even if you have to pay it's an investment.

9) Cancer screening CA125, CA19.9, CEA, Prostate, every 6 months in your 40s then monitor.

10) Sleep

Most people won't have the discipline to do most of those but the more you can the better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.