AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Allkem General Discussion, page-4063

1. 4,081 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 942
    Yes, we discussed this ASX presentation. I submitted the first two questions about the timing of Olaroz stage 2 start of production and the expected timing for the permit for the James Bay project in Québec. These are two issues that I hope are adressed soon by the company (and I hope that they won't wait until the quarterly report to inform us that production has started). It was already mentioned in the Allkem - Livent merger presentation that Olaroz stage 2 is being comissioned right now.

Overall I don't think that this was an important presentation with a big audience, but a nice service from the ASX and Allkem for retail investors, giving people a chance to ask questions. But it is nothing that really moves the stock.

The synergies of the two Canadian assets are not too much about the daily mining operations, maybe a bit leaner administration or faster overall solving of technical problems!? Both assets are 100 km or so apart from each other. It is more about finding a common, more economical solution for a refinery (in terms of location, capacity, process etc.) vs two individual refinieries. Also the Livent asset could profit from the experience of Allkem with the permitting process and the further project development. I don't see a disagreement here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.