AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Let me rephrase my comment this way, the Livent asset profits...

1. 4,081 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 942
    Let me rephrase my comment this way, the Livent asset profits from the experience of Allkem when it comes to the permitting proces, further mine development and the experience in how to effectively and efficiently mine the material (including problem solving), but the physical mining process (digging stuff, moving it and maybe run a rough refining process) at one mine won't benefit the physical mining process at the other location 100 km away. I am not a mining expert but I think this is a logical conclusion. Maybe the combined company needs less working hours for administrative tasks and repair services can ensured in a more economical way, basically everything coneivable around the actual mining process.

A week ago I watched a video from a guy who is mostly covering gold and silver stocks and how knows about the mining industry. He talked about a specific gold mining merger or takeover situation. He also said that the synergies of running both mines far away from each other under the umbrella of one company are limited (I am assuming that in this case both companies already have production experience).
    Last edited by Stephan90: 27/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.